After a major refit of our Library Bar, we need full-time Bar Supervisor and part-time bar staff.
The Bar Supervisor must:
- Have experience, though training will also be given.
- Have personality, be an excellent communicator and care about people.
- Be numerate & literate.
- Be Twitter & Facebook savvy.
- Be hard-working and a self-starter.
- Be prepared to muck-in and graft with the rest of the team.
- Have common sense.
- Want to have fun & enjoy where you work.
- Be able to work most evenings and alternate weekends.
- Be able to get to and from work safely at night.
- Be willing to undertake hospitality, food safety and other training.
- Be willing to clean and help out in other parts of the business as required.
- Love beer, wines and coffee.
- Be physically fit for moving stock and furniture for setting up events.
- Be honest, trust-worthy & understand confidentiality.
- Have cellar management experience, or willing to learn.
- Have stock control experience, or willing to learn.
- Have barista training, or willing to learn.
We can offer you:
- A great place to work.
- Flexible days & hours.
- £7 per hour, paid on the 1st of the month.
- Career progression for the right person. You will grow with us.
Please email your details and state whether you want to be considered for the Bar Supervisor role or part-time work to David Robertson-Brown via [email protected]
Please also tell us about yourself and what makes you tick!